Sharing an update on how we are taking an active focus on our business, education, and civic participation.
True and lasting social change in our country is long overdue. That’s why we’re taking immediate steps to redefine how Swisher works in three core areas: business, education, and civic participation.
We’re pleased to announce Swisher’s Inclusion, Diversity & Transformation strategy. Launching this month, the strategy will:
- Increase awareness about diversity and inclusion to ensure Swisher provides an open and welcoming environment for all employees.
- Partner with multicultural groups and organizations who can help advance the initiatives of the core program goals.
- Create opportunities for Black-owned businesses.
- Develop a talent pipeline with Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
- Create sustainable corporate and field career opportunities for minorities within Swisher International.
We must all do our part to help fix what’s broken by working together, especially in the communities where we live and work. Thanks for joining us on the journey.
See the full press release below: